We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

Hi,

I was hoping to stay at Hotel Baia in August. I notice from photos of their beach I don't see sun loungers :( , I really like to lie on sun loungers on beach ! is this true? Can anyone help, as I really wanted to stay at a hotel close to the town but also on the beach , a decent hotel

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
19,464 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

That beach in front of the hotel is free, to have sun loungers you have to go to a concessioned beach. Those are not far, just a short walk on the promenade direction Estoril. Usually the bars/restaurants have those concessioned areas.

ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

thanks for your reply .Is there any other good value hotel that I am not thinking of or do you think the hotel baia is good, we would go for sea view room, and we really want to enjoy time at beach but we do like a nice hotel aswell.....

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,464 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

All depends on the price range that you have, there are several hotels with sea views in Cascais/Estoril. Baia is located "in town" it's a nice hotel close to everything and in a flat area. If you're coming in the period of 15 to 24August you'll even have the town annual festivities at the hotels door steps and you'll see/hear all the concerts from your balcony.

ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

Thanks ! Can I just also ask, how far away from Hotel Baia would the nearest beach with sun loungers be ?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,464 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

10min walk on the promenade direction Estoril.

6. Re: sun loungers to rent at hotel baia beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Cascais