We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Weather

Which Cascais hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
October Weather

We have a week from October and are looking at Cascais. Dont like extreme heat but would like pleasant temp say mid 20's. Also is Cascais very seasonal e.g. and does it get too quiet in October. Do hotel pools and town restaurants stay open in this season.

Cascais, Portugal
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: October Weather

Ola , cascais is definately quieter in this month than September the weather is normally low to mid twenties with chilly evenings.

Better check with the hotels if pools are open or not ( I do not think so) . But you will still get a tan!!

The restaurants in town are open as cascais is a year round destination and there is a local community of 100.000 people or so who are our regular clients

Hope you have a great time

Paul

Aromi

Ireland
Level Contributor
373 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Weather

I stayed in Cascais 1st week of Oct last year and the weather was gorgeous not too hot about 26 deg but there was a nice breeze.It was very busy atmosphere buzzing as the motor bike races were on in Estoril.Plenty of lovely restaurants and bars .I have been there 3 times at diferent times of the year and its always nice

3. Re: October Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, March 09, 2011