We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

Which Coimbra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malvern...
9 posts
Save Topic
Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

Hello-

I am planning a trip this summer in Portugal with my wife and my 3 sons, ages 21, 19, and 17. We are starting in Porto and ending in the Algarve. We are making our way from Porto to Lisbon via car and wanted to split up the trip...opting to stay in Coimbra for a night. I know the Quinta das Lagrimas is a wonderful hotel, but not really geared towards family. Could someone please recommend some place nice that would be suitable for a family of 5. Thank you very much.

Rob

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,112 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

We stayed at Gran Hotel Luso which is fairly near Coimbra. Luso is a small spa town (Luso water is very common in Portuguese restaurants). We were there in Feb last year so few guests (family group of us, 2 seniors plus us and 13-year-old so we had a triple). Nice pool

coimbra
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

Hotel Oslo in Coimbra has good Family suited rooms, check their website for more details on this

Regards

coimbra
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

Since there are other posts with websites..Hotel Oslo Coimbra website is www.hotel-oslo.web.pt

4. Re: Coimbra Hotel for a family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 06, 2009