We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

My husband and I arrive on a cruise ship Marco Polo on 18th Aug and have at least 12hrs on shore.

Can someone give me information about getting from Praia to Angra by public transport from the port please.

Thank you

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
20,222 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

There's a bus company doing this http://www.evt.pt/percursos/; it's bus#2.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

Thank you 64noyt

Sao Miguel, Portugal
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

And if you do not get a bus, because with a ship cruise it can be short the stay, and you want to apreciate as much as posible you have a trustfull English speaking taxi driver information:

Name: Fernando

Cell number: (+351) 964483061 / 925858257

Bye! Have a nice vacation!

Gary Travassos

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

Thanks Gary!

Have emailed you before reading this! Does he have an email address to contact him? If so can you email it to me, thank you.

I have the bus no and the times on a Saturday but need to know where the bus stop is!!

5. Re: Transport from Praia to Angra da Heroismo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 17, 2013