We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

our extended family of 10 needs a large accommodation or 2 suites to rent at end of July 2013. Would like to be centrally located. Can anyone offer any suggestions?Thank you!

Azor Hotel
Azor Hotel
#1 of 23 hotels in Ponta Delgada
Hotel Talisman
Hotel Talisman
#2 of 23 hotels in Ponta Delgada
Hotel Marina Atlantico
Hotel Marina Atlantico
#3 of 23 hotels in Ponta Delgada
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
23,338 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

Try http://azoresrent.yolasite.com/

philadelphia
Level Contributor
3 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

we have been using homeaway.com and you may find it helpful

Ponta Delgada...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

Do you a Hotel Apartment called Antillia they have one bedrooms apartments for 04 persons or two bedrooms apartments for 06 persons and children up to 13 or 14 do not pay for rhe stay.

www.aparthotel-antillia.com

Good luck

Edited: 10:17 am, March 03, 2013
4. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:48 pm, April 04, 2013
Sao Miguel, Azores.
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

I have a great place in mind for you to stay but you'll have to contact me. I did already send you a private message. I have a few places in mind, actually, so if you need my help, just e-mail. ring7lisa@hotmail.com

6. Re: multi-generational family of 10 needing good place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 30, 2014