We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how is the weather in ponta Delgada

toronto
14 posts
Save Topic
how is the weather in ponta Delgada

I noticed 20-23 on weather channel. This seems fairly low for this time of the year is this the case or is it quite warmer and humid.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,053 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how is the weather in ponta Delgada

According to the Portuguese met office day time temperatures range from 18C to 23C.

Average day time temperatures for June around 18C to 21C.

With the exception of some rain on Sunday 26th, the weather forecast looks pretty good :-

www.meteo.pt/en/cidadeprev10dias.jsp…

Hope this helps.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how is the weather in ponta Delgada

We are having lovely days. It's warm around 18C and 22C, sunshine, etc... which is wonderful to visit the beautiful places we have in the islands

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,053 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how is the weather in ponta Delgada

I returned from Sao Miguel yesterday. With the exception of some rain on Sunday 26th which cleared up later in the day the weather was very good, much better than I expected. Lovely pleasant temperature around 22C. Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: how is the weather in ponta Delgada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Ponta Delgada