We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Tewksbury...
1 post
Save Topic
Weather

A few couples are traveling to San Miguel on Sept 28 and I was wondering about the weather and what to bring for cloths. Also my Grandmother Elvira Medeiros was born there and I was wondering how one would find out about her and other relatives.

Thank You for any help

Rick Sousa

Sao Miguel, Portugal
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Sorry for the late response.

The weather this year has been very unpredicatble, and teh summer hasn´t been to great but resnable. Yesterday it rain and was foggy almost all day in the high points but Today was perfect sunny day and warm. So that show what you can incounter here. The days now should rain more, but if you are here several days you will get good days to go to the Ceater lake viewpoints and see the scenery!

If you want to know you rfamily geneology, then I recomend to go to Ponta Delga Libary and ask where they have the records and research in the books they have there that inormation, or you will have to go to the church where your grandmother was baptized or married and talk with the priest there.

What city or village was your grandmother from?

Bye! Have a nice vacation to Sao Miguel, Azores

Gary Travassos

2. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, December 14, 2013