We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes to pack for December in Azores

Laval, Quebec...
2 posts
Save Topic
Clothes to pack for December in Azores

Hello,

I'm travelling for the first time to Azores to meet up with my friend. What is recommended to pack for the month of December?? Need help & suggestions. Thank You!!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,591 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothes to pack for December in Azores

Here's the official meteo for Portugal with the climate normals for Ponta Delgada (São Miguel), you can also see Angra do Heroismo (Terceira) and Santa Cruz (Flores) https:/…

Bring layers and be prepared for the rain, usually it's never too cold but the humidity is always very high.

Laval, Quebec...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes to pack for December in Azores

Thanks 64novpt!! Many of my friends say its like fall in Canada, cold and rainy but no snow lol

No need of boots or anything like that?? I mean i'm packing closed shoes, warm coats, pants, long sleeve tops and sweaters. Is that good??

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,591 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothes to pack for December in Azores

I think that it's going to be less cold than in Canadá. I prefer boots for the rain...

4. Re: Clothes to pack for December in Azores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:34 am, September 15, 2014