We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sata Azores Air Pass

Bernalillo, New...
Level Contributor
185 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
Sata Azores Air Pass

According to Sata, the Azores Air Pass is not available in the US, but that it can be purchased once a visitor arrives in the Azores. Beyond that, I can't find much information. Our plan is to visit several islands, and line up most accommodations in advance. Is it feasible to wait until we arrive in the Azores (May/June) to book and purchase our inter-island flights? Any idea about the cost of the Air Pass and it's particulars?

Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sata Azores Air Pass

When I've been there two years ago I had 4 flights between the islands in July and about 1 quarter of the seats were empty, so I guess you shouldn't have problem buying the pass on site in May/June. Anyway, when I called the SATA office (no website at the time, only bookings via phone) they were very kind and helpful, so I think this is the way to go if you need more information.

2. Re: Sata Azores Air Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 01, 2009