We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

The wife has left her war paint on the plane so you can imagine she isn't very happy and I'm getting the blame . Are there any make up shops here in Lagos ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

You could try any of the supermarkets as a starter!! And so far as I can remember there is a nice perfume type shop on the Marina which I'm sure sells quality brands.

Lagos, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos
Level Contributor
4,838 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

Loads!! Just wander into the centre of town in front the Post Office and then into the heart if town.

She will find several.

Also, there is one on the left as one walks into main upper deck entrance of the Continente supermarket.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

Thanks again folks

4. Re: cosmetic shop in Lagos ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 12, 2015