We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

Amsterdam, The...
4 posts
Save Topic
Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

Hello,

My girlfriend and me will be travelling the Algarvian coast in two weeks. As her birthday will be during our stay, I want to plan some special activities for that day. We'll wake up in Lagos that day, and our next hotel will be in Armacao de Pera, so I'm looking for activities in that region. She's a big fan of sea and nice, quiet beaches. We have a car at our disposal.

My plan now is as follows:

- Rent a kayak in Lagos to do a cave tour in the morning, early afternoon

- Find a very beautiful, quiet beach between Lagos and Armacao to spend the afternoon

- Find a nice seaview restaurant near Armacao for dinner

I found a location for kayak rental and regarding restaurants I'm thinking about the Arte Nautica Beach Restaurant. But I'm looking for advice as I want to make it a special day! So any tips on other very nice seaside/seaview restaurants in that area? And a nice romantic beach? And is kayaking near Lagos indeed a special experience or should we go somewhere else in the neighborhood?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help, it is much appreciated!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

this forum is for Lagos, how many days are you in lagos..

ask your questions about Amarcao de pera here, your are near Guia which is home of the famous chicken pirri pirri

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g189113-i1466-Ar…

Amsterdam, The...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

We're two days in Lagos, but I'm especially looking for a nice activity on the 21st near Lagos (as that is her birthday), and we will wake up in Lagos that day.

As I said, I'm thinking about going kayaking, and I read about Kayak Center in Lagos which should be nice. Anyone with experiences? And I'm looking for a nice, quiet, romantic beach to spend the afternoon, between Lagos and Armacao de Pera (so could also be in the Lagos area).

But thanks for your suggestion, I will also post it in the Armacao forum! I will look into the Piri Piri Chicken :-)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
308 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

Somebody recommended this some time ago as a memorable activity

www.gerrybreen.com/trial_flights_en.html

4. Re: Day activity/beach/seaview restaurant near Lagos - Armacao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:34 am, September 15, 2014