We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maturer singles bars Lagos

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Maturer singles bars Lagos

Do such things exist?

The old town seems full of backpackers and families or have I just picked the wrong holiday destination?

Lovely place , unless any other nearby places can provide such bars.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

Thanks VA

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

I'm 45 and my wife is 40. We were at Stevie rays last night. A bit more upscale but still casual. I for sure noticed more middle aged (really hate that term) folks. We have been following " Shane and Shawn" around town for the last 3 nights. Amazing performers. I think you would like Stevie rays.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

I'm 45 and my wife is 40. We were at Stevie rays last night. A bit more upscale but still casual. I for sure noticed more middle aged (really hate that term) folks. We have been following " Shane and Shawn" around town for the last 3 nights. Amazing performers. I think you would like Stevie rays. Oops. Just realized the OP left yesterday or today.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

What was the entertainment like CFSUN? Assume there was an entrance fee.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

There was no entrance fee. Not the norm in the old town for live music (from what I gather from the last week). I stumbled upon Sean doing acoustic sets a few nights ago at mynt (total backpacker bar but winderful staff) and have made a point of seeing him the last 3 nights in a row at different places. . Incredibly talented. His friend Shane opens for him often and again .....very very talented. They both play an eclectic range of music. (Not top 40) anyway....Stevie rays was different than the other places we have been. Older crowd but i for sure didnt mean there were not the young ones also mixed in.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

Hi, I had a really great time in Lagos.

The hire car from Luz cars was a winner, superb beaches too.

I really enjoying dining at Mullens and drinking in Stones bar, didn't get to Stevie Rays but will next time.

Great destination, I'll return.

Mentioned in this post
Luz
Luz
Faro District, Portugal
Mullens Restaurant and Bar
Mullens Restaurant and...
640 Reviews
Lagos, Portugal
Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

I believe both Shane and Shawn are performing tomorrow night at fools and horses. It's a restaurant so no not a pub vibe. The crowd there seemed to be into the music and a bit older. No beer pong going on there. I'm looking forward to going there tomorrow night.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

fools and horses a restaurant, no way

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

Rofl. Point taken. I didn't eat there. Just followed the music

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Maturer singles bars Lagos

Unless it has recently changed I've always thought that fools and horses actually played on the 'pub vibe'.