We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel insurance for the over 75's

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
151 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Travel insurance for the over 75's

Travelling to Lagos next week, anyone know where best to go for travel insurance for the over 75's for my mum, go my own and for my niece but getting very high quotes for my mum

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

http://www.staysure.co.uk insure till 85 I've used them and they offer good price/quality.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

Hi if you google holiday insurance for the over75 you will find lots of different web pages that's what I do and I need good cover for health reasons and always get good quotes hope this helps

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

whichever firm you use declare every existing condition,if there are any as if you dont insurance is invalid ,and these companies do not need much encouraging to decline claims

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
151 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

Thank you

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
151 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

Thank you

6. Re: Travel insurance for the over 75's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lagos