We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather at the moment

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
weather at the moment

Can anyone advise what the weather is like at the moment, going next week and don't know what to pack

Thanks

Algar Seco
Geologic Formations, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Praia do Carvalho
Caverns & Caves, Hiking Trails, Reefs, Beaches
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,422 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather at the moment

Well at the moment it is bright, sunny but rather cold for here. I am in Albufeira, not far away, and my thermometer says 9C. We might get 15 or 16 later which is a bit below average for the time of year.

Next week we are expecting warmer but cloudier weather with the possibility of some showers.

You can get the 10 day forecast in English for Portimão, which is near enough, at

www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.10dias/index.jsp…

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather at the moment

Keep checking back on the above mentioned forecast as it tends to change. I suggest you bring layers, especially at night the temperatures drop a lot. Our climate is damp, it will feel cold. The sun is already strong so if you find a sheltered spot during the day, you'll enjoy!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather at the moment

Thank you

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather at the moment

http://www.cam1.carvoeiro.com/

5. Re: weather at the moment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 16, 2014