We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in carvoeiro??

Derry
Destination Expert
for Derry
Level Contributor
739 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
weather in carvoeiro??

Hi

I'm due to arrive in Carvoeiro on 12th june but have been hearing some reports about recent bad weather?

Does anyone have any idea if June is expected to be good weather wise or has the recent weather been untypical for May?

thanks!

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in carvoeiro??

I don't know if the weather at present is typical for the time of year or not but I find the best weather forecasts for Carvoeiro are to be found on-line at www.accuweather.com or better still just type "accuweather carvoeiro" into Google & then choose the Faro option. You can get up to a 15 day forecast on there & I've always found it pretty accurate.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in carvoeiro??

We are travelling to Carvoeiro on 16th June and according to metcheck.com it will be 26 degrees and sunny - that will do nicely!!

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
791 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in carvoeiro??

I got home this tuesday just gone and the temperatures had risen to mid 20's. Alot of cloud around and a few morning showers but the late afternoon/early evenings were top notch.

Its the worse May the locals have known for over 20 years so it looks like things are on the up.

4. Re: weather in carvoeiro??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 29, 2009