We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco Shops

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Tobacco Shops

Advice required please.

I am travelling to Armacao de Pera in late September were can you purchase cigarette's in Armacao? Do they have a tobacconist in the town?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,612 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobacco Shops

I have seen one but brain failure means I cannot recall exactly where, except it was in one of the streets behind the church. It's not a very big place, so you will be bound to find somewhere if you ask and it won't involve much walking.

There's bound to be a reader who knows!

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobacco Shops

Not sure what airport you are flying into but get your smokes in the airport on the way through same price

and if you require more most off licence sales places sell them as well.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,612 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tobacco Shops

In fact I am 90% sure it was an off licence. They stock in bulk, corner shops won't and big supermarkets tend not to sell tobacco products at all.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tobacco Shops

Thank you for your help much appreciated.

uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tobacco Shops

One street back from the holiday inn, near to the apart hotel rosa mar, always was a small kiosk selling ciggies, magazines etc. also in old town, follow pedestrianised street downhill, on the right hand side is an off licence, nr to restaurant gabi and Walters.

6. Re: Tobacco Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Armacao de Pera