We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

appartments in albuferia

NORTHERN IRELAND
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
appartments in albuferia

i am looking for some recommendations for cheap but comfortable accomodation in albuferia

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,059 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: appartments in albuferia

Try www.alpharooms.com - friends of mine got comprehensive listings there.

Faro
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: appartments in albuferia

We got a great deal with www.diytravel.co.uk, give it a try. We are paying £90 to stay at Ouratlantico apartments in albufeira on October 19th. Went to have a look the other day and they're in a great location. Good Luck!

London
Level Contributor
610 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: appartments in albuferia

When are you going and do you want to stay near the strip or the old town. If its the old town do you mind a few hills or steps?

Alison

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,270 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: appartments in albuferia

I would recommend the Cerro Mar Apartments or Cerro Malpique but not if you have a baby, toddler or anyone with walking or health problems with you as there are steps down to the old town which are quite an arduous climb.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
324 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: appartments in albuferia

We stayed at the Vilanova apartments right in the middle of the strip.

They were quite large and very well equipped.

Massive swimming pool, and great kids club (if you need it)

Old town was onlt 10 minutes away on the little tourist train.

Some night were a bit noisy, like I said its right in the middle of the strip...but after a few cocktails this wasnt that much of a problem!!!!

Fitz

Mentioned in this post
Vilanova Resort
Vilanova Resort
1,217 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: appartments in albuferia

I would back up what suewick says. The Cerro Mar Apartments are a good shout if you're looking for accomodation in the old town (much better than the strip etc in my opinion). The steps and hill up to the complex can be a bit knackering at first but if you're relatively fit you soon get used to them. Apartments just a 5 minute walk from the square.

The apartments offer great views over the old town and are far enough away from the centre to get a decent nights sleep.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: appartments in albuferia

must admit i could not hear any noise when staying at vilanova from the strip and i was in room 4301 block 4 facing the pool i must be a heavy sleeper lol

8. Re: appartments in albuferia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira