We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qustion about football

Sweden
4 posts
Save Topic
Qustion about football

Hello!

A qustion that i hope someone can answer. In october me and my boyfriend are travelling to albufeira from sweden. We just found out that while we are there, Sweden will meet Spain in the Euro Qual 2008 (7 october). Does anyone know if it might be possible to see this game in a football-bar or something?

BR

Sophie

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Qustion about football

Loads of bars on the strip with large tv screens so there is bound to be one somewhere showing it after all portugal is a football nation

Enjoy the game and the algarve we will be there 19/10 to 29/10/06

Leon

Hayes, Middx
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qustion about football

You will have no difficulty, there is more Football shown than in the Uk, There are several games shown every day in Bars, Hotels and on Ordinary TV, You could even pop across the border and watch with the Spanish !

Sweden
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Qustion about football

Thanks for the replies! Good to know that my bf wount be sad all the week in portugal because he missed an important game..

/Sophie

4. Re: Qustion about football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 20, 2009