We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Hotel walking distance from nightlife ?

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Hotel walking distance from nightlife ?

Hi All

Hoping to have a long weekend with the girls in Albufeira in May and I have stupidly volunteered to organise so I need all the help I can get. Can anyone suggest a nice hotel with a decent pool that would be walking distance to the good bars ?

Bearing in mind we will all have our best heels on !!

I've been looking at Brisa Sol and Quinta Pedra Dos Bicos - any thoughts and would they be a suitable location ?

Any help much appreciated folks

Ta x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Hotel walking distance from nightlife ?

The Brisa Sol is ideally located more or less midway between the Old Town and the Strip.The tourist train stop and taxi rank are nearby so you can save your heels for the stagger back !!

2. Re: Nice Hotel walking distance from nightlife ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira