We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak

washington
Level Contributor
320 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Steak

Hi we are coming to albufeira next week can anyone recommend a restaurant where we can get a good steak we are staying by the worms roundabout

manchester
Level Contributor
991 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Steak

Jayjan I'd forgotten about O Farnels I'm not a steak person but my youngest son really rates the place for steak.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Steak

O manjaner but you will have to wait for a table but the waiter will take your name and then fetch you from the cavern bar over thr road when your table is ready,30 oz rib eyes are gorgeous but if that's to big they do a good selection of smaller steaks,

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Steak

Oh my 30 oz?? sounds great but couldnt manage a third of that, would have a good try though, will begoing for a smaller one if we get there

14. Re: Steak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira