We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian restaurant in old town

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Italian restaurant in old town

We have just returned from Albufeira (a very hot and sunny week!!) and went to a great Italian restaurant in the old town. It only opened last year and is on the row of restaurants (another italian) at the side of Cabana Fresca. It has a lovely outside terrace with white wrought iron furniture.

We had a great meal but I can't remember the name to leave a review!

Anyone any ideas?

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

Claire I think you mean La Locanda Dei Segreti, they have a patio just above the road? I know what you mean about the weather we are still here and it's fantastic! Best weather in May we have had.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

That's the one! Thank you - I will add my great review to the others, fab little place.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and the weather!!

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

Where is this restaurant? (Fishermans beach-front perhaps??) We back next week and always like to try new places.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

Just behind Fishermans beach, opposite Jo Jo's.

west midlands
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

will be trying this place out, roll on aug 1st for my annual 3 week sabbatical to albufeira

6. Re: Italian restaurant in old town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira