We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work in front of Forte do Vale

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,461 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Building work in front of Forte do Vale

Just curious - is there any update on how the building work (at the car park side of FDV) is progressing. Is it complete or still ongoing and what is it that's being built?? Maybe someone who has stayed recently can comment.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
29 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building work in front of Forte do Vale

We stayed here over new year and nothing appeared to be happening, We are back in March but staying at a different hotel but if we are in the area I will have a looks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,757 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building work in front of Forte do Vale

I was over that way a few weeks back and it looked to me as if the site and work had been abandoned. All too common here I'm afraid, as regular visitors and us who live here will attest.

3. Re: Building work in front of Forte do Vale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:35 am, March 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira