We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

Hi

I was wondering if there is anywhere in Albufeira that does massage at a reasonable cost as i always like to treat myself to one on holiday?

just to stress im talking about a proper massage and not something seedy, i only say this as i have had some rather interesting recommendations when ive asked this question regarding other resorts in the past.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

Most hotels offer massage but it may not be at reasonable cost.

Have a look at: http://albufeirasportsmassage.com/

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
141 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

Hi,

I've had a massage at spa villas d'Agua which is around 15 mins from the centre of town.

I am having another massage there in March they have a lot of special offers on just now.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

There was a hot oil massage available in a beach hut last September .Think it was 30 euro for 45 mins and very good value. On Fishermans beach near the sun beds.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
259 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

a good physiotherapist can be found left from the worms roundabout in front of the pingo doce. Follow the signs to dr. van Dijk left at the worms, next roundabout right and it is on the right side of the street. Costs approx. Euro 25,00 for 45 mins - 1 hour.

5. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira