We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

I'm looking for a seaside town, with excellent nightclubs for me to party every night and restaurants with healthy food.

I want a 3 star seafront hotel, 15 mins taxi ride away from the town, in a quiet location.

I want to visit Lisbon for 3 days, and at least one other seaside town.

I am a student male.

I need to watch my budget!

I will do it as a package holiday, as probably cheaper. Many thanks!

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

you wont get nightclubs to party im afraid maybe 1 or 2 at weekends try Velmar Htl not seafront but close to

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

Where on Th Algarve, can I go to nightclubs every night?

Am going about 28 mar to 18 apr, 3 weeks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,874 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

Maybe Quarteira would suit you at the Dom Jose Hotel, beachfront location, and only a 10 mins taxi ride to Kadoc nightclub on outskirts of Vilamoura,next door resort to Quarteira but not sure whether it will be open so early in season. http://www.kadoc.pt/index.php

Otherwise Kiss Club Algarve situated in Albufeira, staying at Clube Praia Da Oura or Oura View Beach club directly on Oura Beach, again not sure whether Kiss is open and in full swing so early in year

http://www.kissclubalgarve.com/

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,874 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

Forgot also in Albufeira you could try Sol E Mar 3 star hotel, in old town area Albufeira directly on the beach, all rooms have sea views http://www.grupofbarata.com/uk/ click on Sol e mar to left of page.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

Maybe better looking elsewhere, like Magaluf? Though partying there will be mostly over the weekend in March / April, perhaps Easter week busier.

It will be hard to get to Lisbon from there (lol), but Palma is a great city. Not too sure about 'healthy food', though there is a fab McDonalds in Palma Nova (better place to stay)! Palma itself has some very good, even excellent restaurants.

Check out all the offers and pick what's best for yourself.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,000 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

It will be fairly busy here in Albufeira over Easter but clubs open only at weekends outside the main summer months. Kiss and Kadoc, mentioned above, both have websites where you can check what is happening.

A 15 minute taxi ride from an hotel in a quiet location to go out at night and you are watching your budget! A 15 minute taxi ride (12 - 15km) in Albufeira would be around 20 Euros at night and at weekends!

The Rocamar Beach hotel in Albufeira is next to the beach and only 5 minutes walk from the centre of town. Transport cost therefore zero. There are various hotels just outside Albufeira and within a 5 minute taxi ride. Take a look at a website like booking.com for prices and availability.

March is not exactly beach weather. It is quite likely to be raining, although when the sun is out like yesterday it will be very pleasant.

I doubt you can do do Algarve and Lisbon as a package holiday, but the coach to Lisbon will cost only 20 Euros each way and it's fairly easy to find a hotel room there for 40 Euros per night. Lisbon is not on the seaside, it is several miles up the river from the coast. Seaside towns like Cascais and Estoril are a 35 - 40 minutes train ride away.

7. Re: nightclubs march 2013 and good, sea front hotel 3 star?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira