We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cerro Mar...

Newbury, Berkshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Cerro Mar...

Hello

Does anyone know the difference between the Cerro Mar Garden and Cerro Mar Atlantico?

I'm trying to find out but have no info.

Thank you

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
48,945 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cerro Mar...

One is a bit newer than the other but I cannot remember which way around!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cerro Mar...

Have a look at this previous T/A thread, info there re different Cerro Mar complexes.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k61…

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cerro Mar...

Cerro Mar Garden is the hotel and Cerro Mar Atlantico consists of 4 apartment blocks. You have full use of all pools/facilities regardless which you stay in.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cerro Mar...

Garden is the main block with the reception health club etc. This is usually only bookable direct with Cerro Mar. The other 2 blocks are Collina and Atlantico and are both excellent. No matter where you stay you have the full use of all facilities. My preference is Collina which has 2 good pools and since it is partially residential is a little bit quieter. Collina and Atlantico are usually about 15% cheaper also. Back again in April and starting to count the weeks now.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cerro Mar...

I stayed in the Atlantico apts in October 2012

tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g189112-d264204-…

Let me know if you want any more info. I highly recommend these apts :)

County Kerry...
Level Contributor
114 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cerro Mar...

I've booked a family holiday to Cerro Mar Atlantico for September and the reviews seem great. From what I can gather the facilities in the Cerro Mar Gardens can be used by people staying in the Cerro Mar Atlantico. Has anyone used the spa facilities and if so, what sort of prices are the treatments? Also what is the bowling alley like?

7. Re: Cerro Mar...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira