We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel apartments close to old town

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel apartments close to old town

Planning our first trip to Italy, I like the look of staying close to the old town area, i'm finding it hard to find a hotel that would suit.

Looking for family friendly, good value 2/3 star, self catering with 2 bed apartments.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions from people who are regular visitors.

Thanks

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel apartments close to old town

Ha Ha

Thanks for the replies, of course I meant Portugal, how I managed to write Italy I don't know.

Good idea for me to go to Italy and leave the family in Portugal though, a nice peaceful break for myself :-)

I'll check out those hotels, thanks a mill.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,828 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel apartments close to old town

I think Liverpoolman's suggestions would suit you. If you want to stay directly in the old town maybe look at Turial Park apartments, situated 25 metres from fishermans beach http://www.turialpark.com/index.php/en/ or Clube Oceano situated at ForteSao Jaoa beach near to old town.

www.lunahoteis.com//homepage/hotels/…

Edited: 6:23 pm, January 23, 2013
Kildare
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel apartments close to old town

Have a look at the apartments on owners direct website too MurtyMurray, lots of privately owned apartments in old town. Portugal is lovely, Albufeira in particular. You'll have a great time, even if it is a long way from Tipperary, and Italy.

14. Re: Hotel apartments close to old town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira