We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eden resort in february

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
eden resort in february

Hi there i am staying at Eden resort the first week in february and am unsure what to pack-i know its not warm but are jeans and t shirts okay or will i need some jumpers and a coat too?Really dont have a clue my first time to Portugal-just looking for a nice relaxing week!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,930 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eden resort in february

Come prepared for rainy days. We do get some quite heavy showers in winter but usually they don't last long. The average daytime temperature is going to be around 16 - 18C, but when the sun goes down at 6pm-ish it often feels quite cool and quite quickly.

Bring an extra layer just in case. I don't think you will need a coat, although when you are here you will see the local ladies of a certain age wrapped up as for a visit to the North Pole.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: eden resort in february

Our winters are damp, you will enjoy a few layers. As said above. Once the sun goes down it feels cool.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: eden resort in february

Thanks for the advice sounds similar to benidorm in winter as the nights were a bit chilly -that made me giggle the old uns that live there do wrap up well dont they? i was sat with a t shirt and jeans on and they walked past in duffle coat,scarf,gloves and a hat-really!!!They would have a shock at british winters It dont sound too bad anything thats above 5 degrees will be nice at the moment and you know w hat they say -it dont rain in the pub!!

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: eden resort in february

Yes I can imagine it makes you giggle. We, the old ones, giggle as well when we see the British tourists with their shorts and slippers on when it's 12C only :)

So far our winter is mild. We had new year's coffee on the beach in sunshine and lunch outside. Enjoy your trip in Feb.!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: eden resort in february

No im a softie it has to be fairly hot for shorts for me! Ive had a hectic few weeks and im not a sun lover but i do like to explore and walk a lot so its nicer if its a bit cooler-and some relaxation too if i like the place i may come back in the late summer-just hope the rain stays away!!

6. Re: eden resort in february

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira