We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shalom I and II

Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Topic
Shalom I and II

Does anyone know if these restaurants are open over the Christmas period, like the sound of the ribs and the pancakes !!

Manchester
Level Contributor
159 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shalom I and II

Sorry I can't help on the opening times but I have to recommend Shalom, especially their falafel and nice grill! Wonderful restaurant

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
403 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shalom I and II

Hi can anyone please tell us where Shalom is we will be staying at the Oura Praia Hotel January 13 Thank you.

Leeds
Level Contributor
42 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shalom I and II

Walk to the far right hand corner of the Old Town square past Sir Harrys bar. Turn right & its about 30 yards on your left, you can't miss it.

Great mixed grill mmmmmmm

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
403 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shalom I and II

Thank you will try to give it a GO .

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shalom I and II

Shalom is excellent and I can highly recommend both restaurants but I think that they are unfortunately closed for the winter and will only reopen around March sometime.

6. Re: Shalom I and II

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira