We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joe - Stone's Bar

belfast
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Joe - Stone's Bar

Does anyone know where Joe is? Has he moved to another bar? Will miss him in Stone!. We are coming over tomorrow and would like to meet up with him.

Many thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

Joe is a mate of mine. He sold stones and opened an Italian but had to close it after one season. He's now doing property management and transfers and tours.

belfast
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

thank you for ur reply,we had dinner in the italian with him on new years day passed,he was saying it wasnt looking to good.if u happen to see him and u wouldnt mind would you tell him DES WENDY from belfast were asking about him.hope is young son is keeping well,many thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

I'll see him next week - he stays round the corner from my place. I'll pass your wishes on. Young Rodrigo is well.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

That's a pity the Italian place never worked out for him.I am over regularly but haven't been since last May.

Had a meal in the Italian the January with family and friends.There are 15 of us coming over for golf 1st week in September staying just round corner from stones and would have been great to meet up with him.

Tell him BIG C ,Silky and Nakamura askin for him.Even better if he,s doing transfers I could hook up with him

as I require to and from airport15 of us and 5 days of golfing 8 persons per day??Has he still got the old email address.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

Colin. I'll pm you the email address I use for him.

6. Re: Joe - Stone's Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira