We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking in albufeira Portugal

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tumbi Umbi Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Walking in albufeira Portugal

Can anyone advise if there are any interesting walks in the Albufeira or near by area. we are a group of women who like to explore, keep fit and to meet the locals and experience authentic Portugal. We are happy to walk in the countryside, hills etc.

We have heard the cliff top walks are dangerous.

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

hi iwas hoping t do a bit of walking in albuferia in july it is my first time to walk there i would like to do do costal and countryside walks of about 4to 5 hours long many thanks my email is lizfitz1964@hotmail.com

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

Check this website for the coastal path. Only in Portuguese but has good maps. The signs when walking are pretty good for the most part. You won't get lost.

www.ecoviasalgarve.org

If you plan correctly, you can walk 4 to 5 hours then come back to Albufeira by bus or train.

Train and bus times for Algarve www.algarvebus.info

Dublin
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

Yes, I'm interstest in info on walks in Albfeira as I'm going there with a group at Christmas

Sean. Dublin, Ireland

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

Plenty of info in the earlier posts and providing the weather is good you will be able to get out and about.

Also, if you put "algarve walking tours" into a Google search several websites will be listed for companies that do organised walks.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,008 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

I brought my wife on a walk from Albufeira along the coast to Villamoura she said I was trying to get rid of her I though it was a nice stroll mind you she insisted on getting the bus back.

16. Re: Walking in albufeira Portugal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 26, 2014