We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

4 posts
Save Topic
Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Hi can anyone recommend a transfer company to take us from faro airport to our hotel in Praia de falesia ? Are shuttle buses reliable enough or is a taxi suggested ? 2 adults 2 Children . Thank you in advance

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,246 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Look over to the right and click on the item 'Airport Transfer - best way?

All the options are there with links to transfer company websites for quotes etc.

Falesia is six miles east from Albufeira, so prices should be a little less than the numbers quoted.

Those 'shuttle buses' are all very well on a good day, but the wait at the airport and subsequent journey can be very tedious on a bad day.

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Thanks cubsur will look at that link now :-)

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Have a look at Yellowfishtranfers we always get them very realiable.

Ireland
Level Contributor
355 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

I have recently returned from a break in Albufeira and used the services of Yellowfishtransfers and was more than satisfied with the job they did. They were waiting in Faro for us with our name on a board when we arrived-no delay and we had a very speedytransfer to the Brisa Sol(Review already posted). We were given a complimentary bottle of red wine to welcome us.I was a bit apprehensive about our return transfer as it was meant to be at 7.10am but no worries, they were there at 7am! The vehicle was spotless and new and had free wifi and cost 60e return for the 2 of us. It would have been the same for 4 of us.

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Thanks . Must admit I've looked at yellowfish myself just wondered do they drop off and pick up at designated point or do they drop and pick up at hotel ? Can't imagine luggage and toddlers !!!!!!! Aaaaahhhh .

Ireland
Level Contributor
355 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

They picked us up at airport, dropped us to our designated hotel. We were the only passengers, its a private transfer and then on the return journey they picked us up at the main entrance to hotel. I noticed when the driver was putting our luggage into boot that they had childrens car seats in the boot and thought that this was super.I could'nt believe how short the transfer was to Albufeira, have been there 4 or 5 times before and always had to endure a long multistop bus journey after waiting in Faro in the blistering heat for everyone to arrive. This was a doddle by comparision.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,246 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

Yellowfish are highly thought of in these forums. They only use small minibuses so you drop and collect at the door. OK it will cost a bit more than some, you have the choice.

Ballymena
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

I have just returned from Albuferia with my wife and three children, we used Yellowfish, and i would highly recommend them.

We were picked up the minute we collected our cases, and our driver for the return journey was there at the exact requested time, they were also the cheapest private transfer i could find ,the drivers were pleasant and spoke good English.

chorley
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

yes, i'd give yellowfish another vote, lovely drivers and reasonable prices, they will drop off and pick up anywhere, child and baby seats free and they are very helpful at helping you with all that luggage, our driver even pulled my pink suitcase from arrivals to the taxi for me !!!

Long Beach...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers from faro airport to praia de falesia

the driver goes too fast