We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

Hi Does anyone have the direct website or phone number for this hotel it has been recommended by a friend that stayed here i'm finding it hard to get website...

ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

HI All,

Looking at this hotel at present for 2 adults 5 year old and 1 year old. Do you think it is suited and does it have a kids club? Im seeing mixed reviews ...

Thks

Wyre
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

Nice Hotel but no Kids Club and not much entertainment. Bar is nice and reasonably priced but is somewhat quiet

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

Forte do Vale is a great place to stay but if I am to be honest I dont think theres much in the way of entertainment for a 5 year old and 1 year old. A while back they did advertise a creche/playroom would be opening but I dont think it materialised. Theres a small outdoor pool for kiddies and a small park over the road (not that great). Why dont you have a look at Paraiso Albufeira as I am sure there will be more there for the ages of the kids.

South West scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

I have to agree with goodtotravel. We loved FDV but with 3 kids 5 and under there was very little for the kids to do. They were too young for the games room and the baby pool is tiny. The large pool is too deep with no shallow end. Also there is no room around the pool even for the kids to run around and no kids club or creche. Lovely apartments but I dont think we would return with the kids when young.

Lummie

15. Re: Forte Do Vale Hotel Albuferia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira