We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas weather

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
xmas weather

hi, can anyone who has been to albufeira for xmas and new year tell what the weather was like.

Malaga, Spain
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: xmas weather

Albefura weather better than Malta

Dublin
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: xmas weather

It is difficult to predict what the weather will be like, it was good last Christmas as other have said. If you wish to keep up or check developments in regard to the weather between now and Christmas or during your stay, Kiss FM provide regular reports on the weather on a daily basis. Si Frater on his Breakfast show (Mon to Fri) includes a daily live local weather forecast at 8.30am, 9.30am & 10.30am and Captain Peter (Caine) provides a live long range weather forecast on Kiss FM on Sunday Mornings, cira 9.40am. Click on the following link to listen online:

http://www.kissfmalgarve.com/

For the information of family/friends of visitors or residents Marc Damon is on live for requests on Christmas Day from midday till 3pm. You can send your messages in advance to the email address marcdamon@kissfmalgarve.com

Wishing everyone a nice Christmas

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,239 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: xmas weather

Glorious day today, sun out, little wind, a few clouds - maybe 17c in shade but way more in sheltered sunshine. Nights are warm at 13C with little wind and dont feel too chilly but still bring layers for going out at night.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: xmas weather

Beautiful warm day today. Just had lunch outside. It's 20C.

15. Re: xmas weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, October 19, 2013
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: xmas weather

Hello. I'm hoping for 80s all through December as I'm coming away to get rid if rain and cold. LOL. But since that is highly unlikely I'll settle for dry. 8 weeks and I'll be there. Can't wait.

I have been to Malta twice and it is a lovely friendly country. Don't know about how it is at Christmas though.

17. Re: xmas weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira