We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
6 reviews
Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Going to Ouratlantico Apts next week for 8 days,if anyone knows of decent bars and eateries nearby I would be very grateful,thanks.

Brian

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Eateries, Mangelo's, Invictus, Neto, Happy House Chinese, Paulos Italian, Beiros, Two Brothers (Universal Bar), Casa Velha, Ze do peixe assado, Sizzling Stone.There are also lots of good eateries on the strip as well too numerous to mention. There is also a Sunday carvery at the Forte Da Oura apartments, which is just lower down than Oura Atlantico.

Bars: Filipes Bar, Universal Bar, Rockline, Oura, Moonflower, Eddies. Sol Caffe, plus lots more. Enjoy

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,688 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Just walk in either direction when you come out of the complex if you turn right you are heading for the strip a nice pizzza place first run by a couple of girls then you have the Sizzling Stone for steaks etc and then Wild and Co. bar music some live bands. Walk straight across the roundabout towards Albufeira old town restaurant on way called Festas little playground if you have kids. Up the Strip you have lots call into Rosies up at the Montcheiro Hotel say hello to Eddie. Bus stop beside Wild and Co. or walk around the other way to get the bus to Villamora facing the Dubliner Pub.

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Very helpful,thanks everyone.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Thanks for asking that question Brian as we're flying out next week and also staying at Ouratlantico so we wanted to know of some good bars etc especially as it's my hen party!

Good sugestions it was very helpful!

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,688 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

A new bar restaurant was built as you walk out of the complex it was not opened when I was there in March but they had everything ready might be ideal for your hens as you can fall back into bed in less than 3 minutes wont even need a taxi or Wild and co just 5 mins walk will suit as well a word of warning a bottle of vodka is €12 beer cans in supermarket between 50cents and €1 but you lot wont be drinking.

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Originally it was just my wife and I,but our 39 year old daughter has decided to tag along,if she gets bored with us,can we palm her off on to you lot?

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,688 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Or send her up to Rosies at the top of the Strip an Irish Pub it might take her a week to get back down.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
76 reviews
8. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

The New Bar/Restaurant that wrappido has posted about is called Invictus.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Excellent everyone, thanks for all that! Brian your daughter is more than welcome to join us on a few drinks. I'm sure she will be able to spot us at the apartments! Does anyone know what the weather forcast will be next week?

Lisa

Glasgow, United...
1 post
10. Re: Ouratlantico Apts - Bars and Restaurants nearby

Hi Lisa

From the forecast the weather seems to be picking up a bit- looks like it could reach low-mid 20s most days

When do you go and for how long?

Also I have been a few times before with youngish groups and if you head up to the middle of the strip theres a few good bars for starting out your night...albertus, blue star and high tide. Thay all usually have karaoke, DJ etc and great drink deals and I've noticed a few groups of stags and hens there in the past to start off their evening before moving down to the bottom of the strip.

Hope you have a fab time

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira