We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Don't waste your time or money. They don't have the holidays they advertise. There practice is fraudulant.

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

just rang www.icelolly.com the holidays to lanzarotte started from £138 per person upwards, i rang to book a what i thought was a bargain. NOT SO!

The holiday we had chosen stated £155 i was told that this had gone and the price now was £309 per person, i asked if there were others and i could be flexable on dates by 7 days. All holidays stated were based on 4 sharing, suppliments applied as did transfers/standard and baggage, extra to sit together, all holidays as a couple worked out at over £309, what a joke found it much cheaper, else where. Ice lolly should state suppliments and prices based on 4 sharing, they must be raking it in on their phone calls! Be warned!

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Same thing happened to my daughter in sept. if she had booked with icelolly, the holiday worked out to be double the original advertised price. Any firm where you have to phone is just a crafty scam to catch you unawares on the phone and get you to pay more.

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Travel Republic are excellent. I have changed my hotel SOOOo many times and all they take id £20.00 admin fee, they are so flexible and friendly. Used them for the last 5 years. Brilliant company.

Bradford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Hi everyone!,

Just a quick message to clear up some issues discussed here.

Icelolly is a holiday price comparison website. All our travel agents/providers must be ATOL, ABTA, Global or Travel Trust registered in order to advertise on our website. The purpose of icelolly is that when you use the search box on the left hand side of the page, it searches across all our holiday providers' deals to give you the best possible offers to suit your requirements. We do have some unbelievably cheap, good deals but there is nothing underhand we have done to get them. In addition, in reference to the additional flights and transfer costs, we do state clearly on our site that not all prices include these costs as they vary from provider to provider. It is very rare that we have an unsatisfied customer and in the extremely rare event that we do, we will do everything we can to rectify the situation and leave our customer at ease with their use of icelolly. We have a Facebook, Twitter and Google+ page where you are more than welcome to ask us for help, put forth queries or just pop on and say hello! Thank you to our loyal customers on here, it is very much appreciated. For further information on our policies please view the Standard page on our website.

Take care,

Eve,

Icelolly

Preston
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

"We do have some unbelievably cheap, good deals" Tell this to potential customers who call with a base price of a £150 and end up with a quote of £300. Get real.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
94 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

I used icelolly.com there to book my holiday with no probs the only extra I was charged for was transfers and baggage which I knew to expect anyways. My flights ended up slightly cheaper because I wanted to pick ones with different times but all in all I got a great price and im happy

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Well I disagree I booked through icelolly and my husband and I had a fantastic holiday to Cuba for a fantastic price

BEST Holiday EVER

Thanx 2 all of the guys at Icelolly/Holiday Place

Edited: 7:53 pm, February 22, 2013
Wyre
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

Went on holiday with Ice Lolly recently, it was FAB, we were ZOOMed over the med and served a great FEAST

29. Re: Icelolly and Bookable Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira