We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufeira in February 2009

Wakefield
1 post
Save Topic
Albufeira in February 2009

Hi,

I'm after some help from those who have been to Albufeira in February.

I am trying to arrange a stag do for Feb'09 and was wondering how busy the resort is in February. 80% of the party are golfers so I know they would love it but i need to make sure that the other 20% have plenty to do whilst the others are on the golf course. How lively is it in February and do you thing it will have enough going on in the evenings for a stag party??

Many Thanks

Claw16

1. Re: Albufeira in February 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 pm, October 12, 2009