We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel salgados

kali23
1 post
Save Topic
hotel salgados

hi, I'm going to portugal in the new year and staying in hotel salgados (i yhink i spelt it right) any way can any one tell me what it is like please. thanks

Worcester
Level Contributor
313 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel salgados

Not sure what the apartments are like but I know they are a good 10 mins drive from Albufeira old town if you were thinking of going there.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,000 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel salgados

Salgados is indeed a bit out in the wilds, especially at 2am on New Year's Day when there are hundreds of people queuing for taxis in hte old town and you realise that a 3 mile walk is ahead of you!

Golf course there and a nice beach just down the road for the necessary restorative walk in the fresh air.

3. Re: hotel salgados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira