We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Near Auramar Beach Resort

Lancashire
Level Contributor
104 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Near Auramar Beach Resort

Staying at Auramar Beach Resort soon, can anyone recommend any nearby bars with either live music preferably or rock music please?

8 replies to this topic
Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Head 10 mins walk up to the strip and/or sta eulalia area or grab a cab or 20 min walk to old town and in all 3 areas you should find what you're looking for. wild and go at bottom of strip has rock bands

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,300 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Yes ... virtually nothing of that sort outside the south strip or old town .... but KISS disco is just 200 yards up the road..

Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Rock band usually on in Wild n Co, 10 mins away on the strip, will be the first big bar you will come to as you approach from the Auramar, can be a bit pricey compared to other bars.

Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Can I ask what date I'm coming to this hotel 19th October and see the reviews are bit mixed if your there before me could you give me feed back please xx

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,300 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Auramar has a great position above the beach ... rooms slightly dated in some instances, with small balconies ... unlucky if you are facing the trees or min-golf .... small heated indoor pool ... wifi hopeless ... free shuttle twice every morning to old town at Liberdade terminal ... I liked it ... bed was comfy ... kitchen was adequate (portable hob) ... shop on site ... 10-12 min walk to bottom of strip or giro bus stops top of the road.

It is a decent 3 star place ... but some people expect more ... same with every hotel in Albufeira ...

Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Thanks you so much I'm on 4 night all in it my 30th birthday present off my partner n children I turn 30 on Tuesday we fly out the thrusday , just me n him going tho, oh I don't expect nothing fancy aslong pools are okay and I have bed sleep in then sound okay :)

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,300 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Sure you will have a great time there ... weather usually around 24/24 day .. 17/18 night .. sending you a PM ..

Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Near Auramar Beach Resort

Thank you. Just struggling to find my pm I'm using this on a mobile no inbox showing up.

Reply to: Near Auramar Beach Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira