We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Evora Inn Chiado

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,258 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Evora Inn Chiado

I just saw this hotel on the website booking.com but there were no reviews here on here on TA. Does anyone have any information about this hotel? I think location is good?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
23,062 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Evora Inn Chiado

I've never been there but from what I can see at the website www.evorainn.com/en/index.html, it's more a guesthouse than a hotel and it's magnifically located in the heart of the city. This may also mean that parking (if you arrive by car) can be a problem.

The building is as tipical as you can get for the region and the renovation seems brand new and very good.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,258 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Evora Inn Chiado

We won't have a car so it looks good for us.

3. Re: Hotel Evora Inn Chiado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, March 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Evora