We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

Which Evora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
3 posts
Save Topic
bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

I need to leave the Faro, Portugal area early on Sunday, October 23,2011 in order to be in Seville that day as early as possible. renting a car for a week Parador tour starting in Carmona the 23rd. is this possible. see weekends are limited.

Lagos, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

October, 2011???????????????

We haven't even got 2010 out the way yet!

The Damas/Eva Faro Seville bus timetable Winter 2010/2011 will only be out, with luck, in late September 2011.

At present there is as service that gets into Seville from Faro at 13:00.

May I also point out that the question should be posted more correctly in the Faro sub forum not Evora!

Huntsville, Alabama
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

yes, i know it is early. i go with my time shares and booking this early is the only way to get something good. just needed to know there was going to be a bus leaving faro to seville early enough on sunday in order to get rental car and arrive in carmona for reservation there that night. if you could guide me through what you did to see this years schedule i would appreciate it. have tried w/ no luck.

this is my first post and did not realize the different areas. learn something all the time.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,881 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

As Mr Barlavento Expert says there is no guarantee at all that the timetable for October 2011 will be the same as October 2010.

We do our best to keep up to date so best check here around 10th September 2011 when the winter times will be confirmed.

The ALSA bus company (the other ones on that route) currently have a daily bus from Faro at 0145am but that it miles too early, so it's more than likely you will be on the 0820 as above,

Edited: 6:02 pm, October 21, 2010
Huntsville, Alabama
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

thank you for your help.

5. Re: bus schedule faro to seville oct.2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 20, 2011