We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albergaria do Calvario or M'ar de Ar (Cartuxa)?

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
8 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Albergaria do Calvario or M'ar de Ar (Cartuxa)?

Hello

I will spend 2 nights in Évora next January, and I don't know wich hotel is better to stay (albergaria do calvario or m'ar de ar muralhas).

Somebody can help me to choose?

Thanks

Évora
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Albergaria do Calvario or M'ar de Ar (Cartuxa)?

Olá Bruno

e porque não um turismo rural e sentir o verdadeiro Alentejo?

www.norablue.pt

espero por si

Evora
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Albergaria do Calvario or M'ar de Ar (Cartuxa)?

Hi Bruno,

Well it really depends on what you're looking for. Both are very well located in the historical city centre (you can't go wrong inside the walls). They're both very nice places to stay, the M'ar de Ar is very close to the aqueduct and quite trendy, modern design.. the Albergaria do Calvario is more old world but still very beautiful.

So although my answer isn't very helpful saying they're both nice, I guess it just depends on your own personal style choice. Little note of advice, Evora can be very cold at night epecialy around January (distance from the sea and no very little cloud coverage) bring warm clothes!!!

3. Re: Albergaria do Calvario or M'ar de Ar (Cartuxa)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, October 11, 2009