We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'And Vineyards

Which Beja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Bras de Alportel
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
L'And Vineyards

Has anyone stayed at L'And Vineyards recently? I want to take my daughter, husband and two under 10 y.o. for two nights but it is mega expensive and I wonder if it's value for money or should I go somewhere else close to the Alqueva dam. Kids want to go boating and horse riding. Any suggestions for a kid-friendly, lots of activity place?

2 replies to this topic
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17,275 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L'And Vineyards

Well, first of all L'And Vineyards it's far from Beja, it's between Évora and Montemor-o-Novo so not exactly next to Alqueva lake. If you're main goal it's the lake and all the possible activities there then choose another location.

Sao Bras de Alportel
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L'And Vineyards

Want to know if anyone has stayed at L'And and what it's like?? I know where it is (apparently they have their own dam). Please can someone answer my question which is whether it is value for money and what's so special about it for them to charge so much? Also positive input please, like an interesting place for us to stay between Evora and Beja. Many thanks.

Reply to: L'And Vineyards
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beja
More Beja Topics