We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to find Hotel Convento São Paulo in Redondo

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
How to find Hotel Convento São Paulo in Redondo

Hi we are staying at the above hotel in a couple of days. We will be driving and I am told it is hard to find. My GPS will not recognise the address. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
16,676 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to find Hotel Convento São Paulo in Redondo

This is at their website "Leave Lisbon heading South, choosing the A2 highway, at Km 56 leave A2 and enter A6, direction Évora up to exit nr.7 to Estremoz. Enter the N4 road and exit after driving 1,5 km, to the N381 to Redondo. At Km 15 you will find, to your left, the sign indicating you have arrived at the Convento de São Paulo."

"If you are coming from the South, take the IP2, past Beja, Vidigueira and Portel. At the crossing with road N256, turn right towards Reguengos de Monsaraz, where you should take the road N381 to your left, direction Redondo/Estremoz. Pass Redondo and 2 km past the village of Aldeia da Serra you will find the gates to the Convento de São Paulo on your right."

Geographic Coordinates: 38°43’33.18”N 7°34’42.45”

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to find Hotel Convento São Paulo in Redondo

Thanks for replying. You have been helpful as I must admit I had not seen the coordinates on their website

3. Re: How to find Hotel Convento São Paulo in Redondo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2015