We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Evora, Nazare and Lisbon at the end of April

Dunstable...
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Evora, Nazare and Lisbon at the end of April

All winter and spring, I have been watching the weather where we are going. Hubby and I starting to pack our bags for trip at the end of the month. We will only gone for six days SO I think we will only be taking a nice carryon suitcase. We are used to international travel and 'wear' the heavy stuff on the plane.

How hot do you think it will get? Are we talking short sleeve shirts?

We have not been in Portugal in the spring but rather in the winter or summer. I don't want to carry too much but would love to know how many layers we will need. We were very cool in Cascais in July of 2010 when it was very windy. BIG mistake to wear sandals to dinner at an outside restaurant where I stole my husband's jacket to cover my freezing legs. I don't want to go through this again.

Your input would be greatly appreciated. Yours, Claudia

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Evora, Nazare and Lisbon at the end of April

Here are the averages:

Evora: www.holiday-weather.com/evora/averages/april

Nazaré: http://www.meoweather.com/history/Portugal/na/39.6/-9.0666667/Nazaré.html

Lisbon: https:/…

And you could use our 10 day national forecast as well, but keep checking back as it tends to change:

www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.localidade/…

The weather is quite changeable in April, you need layers. Once the sun has set it feels cool and damp.

Enjoy your trip!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
16,288 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Evora, Nazare and Lisbon at the end of April

"Are we talking short sleeve shirts?" Not really especially at night. Long sleeve shirts and layers, bring a pair short sleeve just in case. Évora can already be very warm during the day if the sky is clear and the sun shining, but not at night. Lisboa is never too hot because of the usual breeze and Nazaré can be rather cool if there's fog (and it can happen frequently).

3. Re: Weather in Evora, Nazare and Lisbon at the end of April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 08, 2015