We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

Mayo, Ireland
Level Contributor
203 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife

Im looking into going to either Albufeira, Lagos or Alvor beginning of July 2014. At the moment im getting myself totally confused and hope you can help. There will be myself, my husband and two sons (10 & 7). Alvor has previously been recommended to me on here but not sure there would be enough to keep us entertained at night. Through the day we plan on going to the beach, pool and going on day trips, zoomarine and maybe a boat trip and like looking at the shops. At night we like to have a nice meal, a few drinks and like to walk around looking at street entertainment and the shops possibly a marina. We find things looks very different at night all lit up and bustling. We don't want anything quiet but we don't want drunk and disorderly either!! Which resort would suit us best?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

Post your question at the Algarve fórum.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,172 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

Lagos fits your bill. Beach, pool, marina, shops, trips. www.lagosuncovered.com

Have a look at some Youtubes to get a feeling.

Edited: 6:15 am, September 29, 2013
3. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 01, 2014