We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for three guys in our 30's

ny
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Itinerary for three guys in our 30's

Hi All,

I'd love your feedback on the below itinerary.

Also, if you have suggestions for squeezing in a day trip to a **very local** town (no tourists) at some point during the itinerary, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Saturday July 14th: Lisbon (arrive early evening)

Sunday July 15th: Lisbon

Monday July 16th: Lisbon

Tuesday July 17th: Lagos

Wednesday July 18th: Lagos

Thursday July 19th: Porto

Friday July 20th: Porto

Saturday July 21st: Lisbon

1 reply
Aveiro, Portugal
Level Contributor
399 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary for three guys in our 30's

There is nothing wrong with your itinerary in terms of travel and connections. You'll have lots of buses and trains to choose from. As to whether these three cities will please you or not, that depends upon your own interests. However since you've chosen these places specifically, I will assume that is not an issue.

Unless we're talking about a tiny town with no places of interest to see, you won't find anyplace in Portugal with, literally, "no" tourists. However a great many of the smaller interior cities see relatively few foreign visitors. Many can be visited as a day trip from either Lisbon or Porto.

I just returned from a three-week swing through interior Portugal and found this to be the case in many of the places I visited. Again, without knowing you specific interests, I can't begin to recommend any one destination over the others.

Reply to: Itinerary for three guys in our 30's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted