We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

lancs
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

hi, what is the weather generally like in march, i would love to go for our wedding aniversary on the14th but i need to convince hubby that weather wont be to cold (or will it) any info please ?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

Virtually identical to the UK (S.E. at least). See worldweatheronline.com/v2/…

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
993 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march

I would say that even if Bruges is cold it is beautiful (and just gives an excuse to end a walk by a cosy fire with an adult beverage or hot chocolate!

And if it is snowy - even more beautiful.

Rainy - just snuggle together under an umbrella while you walk round.

The carriage rides are equipped with canopies and blankets so they are fine whatever the weather.

Just tell him to find his inner romantic whatever the weather.

Freetown, Sierra...
Level Contributor
57 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in march

Belgium is not exactly the place you would visit for its weather; the best bet for sunshine would be summer, especially August, but even then no guarantees. Last March was horridly cold all over Europe, it got so that almost all transportation out of Brussels was stopped for a couple of days because of the snow. On average I would say March is still not that warm - might be improvement compared to parts further north, but rather less so if you come from a warm place. IMHO it would be better in April/May.

lancs
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in march

hi, thanks for all replies, so i suppose it best to go expecting fairly cold and just take warm clothes !

(find his inner romantic, that made me smile)

thanks again

5. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 13, 2014