We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Rome
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi, I am trying to arrange a tour of Belgium for next year to visit some of the locations,particularly buildings used in the filming of The White Queen.

Is it possible to acquire leaflets and directions on city maps ot these locations around Bruges.

Thanks you,

bluecap

Brighton
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi,

Would it be possible to send us your list too?

Thanks

Brighton
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi,

Would it be possible to send us your list too?

Thanks

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hello,

By now the tourist office has made a movie map for The White Queen which you can download for free from the following website: https://bezoekers.brugge.be/map-2

If you still wish to have the other list as well, kindly PM me with your e-mail address (I will be on holiday though in the upcoming days).

Greetings,

Sabrina

Save Reply
14. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi, my girlfriend wants to visit bruges this year and she is a huge fan of the white queen! It would be very intersting to have a list of the film locations. My girl friend is from estonia. I am from Antwerp, belgium. If i can do you a favor back, let le know. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend. Kind regards, dirk

Save Reply
15. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi, my girlfriend wants to visit bruges this year and she is a huge fan of the white queen! It would be very intersting to have a list of the film locations. My girl friend is from estonia. I am from Antwerp, belgium. If i can do you a favor back, let le know. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend. Kind regards, dirk

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

Hi Dirk

Here is a map that may help:

https://bezoekers.brugge.be/map-2

or an organised walk

Https:/…the-white-queen-in-bruges

17. Re: Visiting locations in Bruges filming The White Queen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 24, 2015