We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
9 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

Hi. I have emailed many taxi companies with very few respondents. However, the 3 that responded that have availability for pre-booking Zeebrugge return trip from cruise ship are Martin's taxi , Taxi Snel, and Carine Penninck. The communication in English with Carine has been the best and with Martin's the most difficult. Can anyone with experience help me choose?

Thank you.

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
116 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

Only dealt with Taxi Snel, and they seem ok and reliable.

Good luck, N.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
9 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

Thank you for your advice.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

we used taxi snel.. It was difficult to get my email to go through... but once I had a commitment they were there. Be aware that your ship may or may not be on the same time zone... our ship stayed on London time.. so we were one hour late. driver waited for us but we paid extra for the time.. we appreciated it as he had many offers from people on both ends wanting to take our cab!!!

Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

We have used the Snel company a few times in Bruges and always found them to be reliable , nice clean and comfortable cars , arrived on time for pick up and the drivers have all had a good command of English among other languages !

Can Recommend :)

5. Re: 3 taxi companies to choose from - which is most reliable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 28, 2014