We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't visit Bruges on a Wednesday !!

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Don't visit Bruges on a Wednesday !!

After visiting Bruges twice in the last year decided to buy my Father a Eurostar ticket for Christmas as I know he would love it .

Could only fit in a quick 1 night trip this month but have made the horrendous error of booking a Wednesday night .

Just discovered the 3 places I wanted to show him most , In't Neiuw Museum restaurant , Staminee De Garre and t'Brugs Beertje are all closed on a Wednesday !!

My fault of course for not doing my homework , just giving a warning to others .

Will now stay in Brussels instead , just checking the opening times (-:

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,831 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Don't visit Bruges on a Wednesday !!

As Sabrina also said, you would need to send her your e-mail address to get her document about things to do in Brugge.

You don't need this to find information about getting to Ghent, which takes less than 30 mins by train and costs (prices coming in on 1 Feb) €6.30 single, €12.60 return, €7.40 weekend return (Sat/Sun).

But why are people putting unrelated questions under the topic "Don't visit Bruges on a Wednesday"?! Look at other questions in the Bruges forum, they may already answer yours!

Edited: 3:53 pm, January 28, 2013
12. Re: Don't visit Bruges on a Wednesday !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2014